Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Diapers and Disciples Episode 24

Rachel writes:

It was such a gift to be a guest on Amber O'Hearn's podcast Diapers and Disciples where she chats with a different lady each week about living out the Great Commission as a mom. What a beautiful ministry! Click here to check out Episode 24!


In this episode, I was able to share a little bit about my experience of healing and restoration from past abuse and the breakthrough that took place when I believed I was too broken to be used by Christ. He whispered tenderly that he wanted to use me because of my brokenness, not despite it. Amber and I were able to chat about a variety of things, and the Holy Spirit graced us with his beautiful presence. Perhaps he will speak tenderly to your heart through this episode. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment